Tell your child to take care like this:
- If older than 2, and if they are able, wear a cloth mask that covers your nose and mouth
- Social distancing – keep at least 1 to 2 metres away from others
- No touching of others! Avoid hugging and high-fives
- Wash or sanitize hands often: when arriving at school, before & after eating or going to the toilet, and if you touch someone by mistake. Try to not touch your face or mask.
- Do not share cups, utensils, stationery or bottles with others.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue. Throw the used tissue into a bin.
- Follow the school rules about where and when you can go into and out of the school.
- If your child (or someone at home), is unwell, they must not go to school.