Remind your child:
- Wear your mask if using public transport to travel to school
- Make sure your mask covers your mouth and nose.
- Only remove the mask to eat or drink (and store it safely).
- Touch only the straps when you take it off or put it on. Avoid touching the front of the mask,
- Have a spare mask to use in case it gets wet or is used. Put the used mask into a container or brown paper bag until you can wash it.
- Do not share masks with friends: if you do not have a mask, use a scarf or bandana
- Do not leave used masks lying around – they will have droplets from breathing or coughing or sneezing that may contain the virus.
- Wash mask with soap and hot water. Dry in the sun and iron it to disinfect it.